2013 -2018 - Registration as a music therapist with the Australian Music Therapy Association
2012 - Masters of Music Therapy (Uni. of QLD)
2012 - Completed Neurological Music Therapy training
2010 - Bachelor of Arts majoring in music and psychology (Uni. of QLD)
- Music therapist at the Institute of Urban Indigenous Health
(adult chronic disease, and paediatrics: clinical and school settings)
- Music therapist in-home for adults with disabilities
- Music therapist at Synergy Learning & Therapy
(children's developmental therapies)
- Music therapist at Boppin' Babies
(family & developmental music therapy)
- Youth worker with Lifeline
(children who have traumatic backgrounds, and are living with disabilities)
- Camps project worker with Edmund Rice Camps Brisbane.
- Member of an applied behavioural analysis (ABA) team for young children with Autism.
- Tour guide for 4 years across Europe and Australia, working with people from all cultures. Special interest in Indigenous culture and tourism.
- Current member of the Australian Music Therapy Association and part of AHPRA. Previous experience on the QLD board for the Australian Music Therapy Association.