2013 & 2014 - Registration as a music therapist with the Australian Music Therapy Association
2012 - Masters of Music Therapy (Uni. of QLD)
2012 - Completed Neurological Music Therapy training
2010 - Bachelor of Arts majoring in music and psychology (Uni. of QLD)
- Music therapist at the Institute of Urban Indigenous Health
(adult chronic disease, and paediatrics: clinical and school settings)
- Music therapist at Synergy Learning & Therapy
(children's developmental therapies)
- Music therapist at Boppin' Babies
(family & developmental music therapy)
- Youth worker with Lifeline
(children who have traumatic backgrounds, and are living with disabilities)
- Camps project worker with Edmund Rice Camps Brisbane.
- Member of an applied behavioural analysis (ABA) team for young children with Autism.
University Placements (Masters of Music Therapy)
- Special education
- Adult Disability
- Attachment based parent-infant groups
- Indigenous health (including chronic disease management, child development, and educational settings)
- 2014 internal communications for the Australian Music Therapy Association QLD Branch
- 2013 member of the Australian Music Therapy Association QLD sub-committee for NMT workshops.
- 2012 student representative for the Australian Music Therapy Association QLD committee.